Mini Desk Calendars

 Welcome back!

I thought I'd share a photo of some mini desk calendars I've created for gifts. They're pretty easy to make & I think they turned out lovely. I used Stampin up Forever Blossoms, Forever fern & Lovely You products to make them & there are more to be done but this is a little sample of what I've created so far. 


I've also been busy making cards & gift boxes for birthdays (can't show you them yet as the recipient hasn't seen it & I don't want to spoil the surprise).  

I also tried a Starburst design for the first time & thoroughly enjoyed making them. This will be a design I might make a few more times, including some for Christmas cards. These cards were made using old card stock & DSP that I'm trying to use up as I have plenty to work with but never enough time to use it all!


That's all from me for now. Thanks for stopping by! 

Alison X 😘


Comments

Popular posts

Mid week blog #99 - Square tri-fold fun fold

Calendars & Christmas cards

New creations with He's All That

Tic Tac Toe challenge #174

Mid Week Blog Series #11 - Make your own gift bags.