Brightly Gleaming.

 Hello everyone,

I've had such an exciting week. We were allowed out again after more than 3 months of lockdown so my husband & I took advantage of it by having breakfast at a local cafe this morning. It was so nice to sit in the sun, watch the world go by & enjoy having a meal in public. We also were able to visit shops again so I took the opportunity to visit K Mart & the local $2 shop. Who would have thought at the beginning of the year that brekky at a cafe or shopping for craft supplies would get us so excited!  

On the creative side I've been busy filling an order for some of the mini desk calendars I showed you in an earlier post. Here's some pics of some of them...



I worked on more Christmas cards using the Tag Buffet kit with some lovely results....


And lastly I worked with some new Designer Series Paper I received this week called Brightly Gleaming. 






The colours are lovely with one side of the DSP having a matte design & the other accented with metallics. I chose the metallic side as you need a bit of bling for Christmas cards but I intend to use the matte side in the coming weeks. I used a mixture of stamps from Celebration Tidings, Christmas Gleaming & Tag Buffet for the greetings & I love how the cards turned out.

Well that's it for another week. I hope you enjoyed looking at my creations. Thanks for stopping by & have a lovely week.


Alison XX

Comments

Popular posts

Mid week blog #99 - Square tri-fold fun fold

Calendars & Christmas cards

Tic Tac Toe challenge #174

New creations with He's All That

Creating some sparkle with the Birthday Sparkle kit