Welcome to my blog & my first ever post!

 Hi everyone. 

Thanks for stopping by. I've loved creating & crafting for many years now but never had the courage to share much. My kids are moving out of home, only 1 left now, so I thought it's time to explore more of what makes me happy.

I've decided to step outside my comfort zone & create my own blog! I have no idea what I'm doing or how this will end up but I wanted to share some of my creations with other people & this seemed like a good way of doing it. 

Each week I will pop some pics on of what I've been busy with & explain a little bit about why, how or even who inspired me if that's the case.

Hope you enjoy reading & looking at my pics. Bye for now! 

Alison

 

 







Comments

Popular posts

Mid week blog #99 - Square tri-fold fun fold

Calendars & Christmas cards

New creations with He's All That

Tic Tac Toe challenge #174

Male'ish' cards