Welcome to my blog & my first ever post!

 Hi everyone. 

Thanks for stopping by. I've loved creating & crafting for many years now but never had the courage to share much. My kids are moving out of home, only 1 left now, so I thought it's time to explore more of what makes me happy.

I've decided to step outside my comfort zone & create my own blog! I have no idea what I'm doing or how this will end up but I wanted to share some of my creations with other people & this seemed like a good way of doing it. 

Each week I will pop some pics on of what I've been busy with & explain a little bit about why, how or even who inspired me if that's the case.

Hope you enjoy reading & looking at my pics. Bye for now! 

Alison

 

 







Comments

Popular posts

Alternative creations with supplies from the Alpine Air kit

Alternative creations with the Beautiful Blues kit

Using the Party Banner dies for more than just banners

Mid week blog #142 - DSP accordian fold - Using DSP as a main focus.

Happier than Happy forest creature creations.