Cocktails, chocolate, coffee & cookies!

 Good morning everyone & happy Sunday.

What a glorious day we're having in Melbourne today. Not just the weather but the Premier has said we can gather with other people again & the 'ring of steel' is gone!!! I can visit my daughter in her new home & the care facility has opened up face-to-face visits again so I can see my Mum too. Wonderful, wonderful news after nearly 6 months without a proper visit. 💖  Yay!!

I've been flat chat with my card making this week. I've started selling my cards to my co-workers & friends so have been madly creating calendars, Christmas cards & birthday cards. We also have some family birthdays next week (which we can also gather together to celebrate!) so my nights have been busy, busy trying to get it all done. 

I've created a lovely set of cards & a gift box using the Stampin' up® 'Nothing's better than....' stamp set & 'Love you more than.....' die set & I'm really pleased with how they've turned out. Here's some pics for you.....









The Christmas cards were made using some more of the Stampin' Up® Tag Buffet set that I've shown in an earlier post as well as the Merry Christmas & banner style cards which were made using the Stampin' Up® Brightly gleaming DSP.












With less than 7 weeks until Christmas I don't think I'll be slowing down any as there's also a few hand made presents I need to start on. I hope you've enjoyed looking at my cards and thank you for stopping by. If you'd like any more info about what I do then please leave a comment and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. 

Have a lovely week, hopefully spending time with loved ones & staying healthy. Bye for now. 

XX Alison




 

Comments

Popular posts

Mid week blog #99 - Square tri-fold fun fold

Calendars & Christmas cards

Tic Tac Toe challenge #174

New creations with He's All That

Creating some sparkle with the Birthday Sparkle kit