Twas the week before Christmas!

 Hello everyone & thanks for stopping over.

Oh my goodness, what a week it's been! 

The school year is finished for 6 weeks so I've been super busy making farewell cards for staff who are leaving & was lucky enough to get an order for 5 baby announcement cards. It's also my daughter's birthday so we're going out for brekky to celebrate & I made a card that I hope she'll love as much as I did making it. Here's pics of this weeks work.......


We said goodbye to a wonderful boss who's becoming a principal & leaving us! He loves riding & coffee so I went with the coffee theme, using the Love you more than.. stamp set & tried out the new Quite Curvy stamp set & matching Curvy dies. He also HATES glitter & had banned it from our learning space so, of course we always give him glittery things when we can! 🤣


I CASE'd this one from Pinterest - thank you Mamaliefde.nl for the inspiration.

The baby announcement cards all ready to go. Shhh, it's a Christmas reveal so don't tell anyone! 😂


How gorgeous is the lettering from the Monogrammed messages stamp set?



I loved experimenting with pastel colours for the baby cards & used baby themed stamps & dies that I already owned plus sentiments from the So Sentimental stamp set & Monogrammed messages stamp set.

Next up was a little Thank you card for the baby card order. 


I received some free DSP when ordering from the current Sale a bration catalogue so used some of the cute Paper Blooms DSP to create this simple card for my customer. I finished it off with a greeting from the Darling label punch kit using Merry Merlot ink. Love the simplicity of it.

The last card I made was for my beautiful daughter for her birthday. Her favourite colours are black & white but I really struggle with monochromatic cards so I cheated a little & added colour along with the black & white. The flowers were made using the stamps from the Blossoms in Bloom stamp set & the co-ordinating dies from Many Layered Blossoms.

Inside detailing & envelope.

Absolutely LOVE how the colours turned out! The colours I used are Pumpkin Pie, Bumblebee & Granny Apple green. The black overlay made using the Many Layered Blossoms dies really makes the colours pop.

So now we have the countdown to Christmas. I'm still not finished with wrapping all the Christmas presents but I have time now that I'm not at work. I hope you have someone special to spend Christmas day with & I hope it's a wonderful day. Take care of yourself but enjoy yourself too! Stay safe & thanks for reading. Til next time!..

XX Alison

Comments

Popular posts

Mid week blog #99 - Square tri-fold fun fold

Peaceful Poppies gift set

Tic Tac Toe challenge #174

Creating unique cards with Embossing folders

Good Morning Magnolia!