Berry blessings

 Hello everyone!

Thank you for stopping by. I hope you've had a wonderful week & managed to enjoy some of the outdoors. Our weather this week has been typical Melbourne! Rain, hail (in some spots), sunshine, wind, warm, cold, you name it! It's been a good week to stay in & craft when the weather wasn't playing nice.

In between putting up some new blinds in our home I managed to play around with a new stamp set & co-ordinating DSP that has been so easy to make beautiful cards with. The stamp set is called Berry blessings & the paper is from the Berry delightful pack, both of which are in the new Sale-a-bration catalogue.

 
Here's the 6 cards I've made so far using different colours to complement the papers. 

  

For this card I used Pacific point, a beautiful royal blue shade to complement the blueberries in the paper.


I chose Gorgeous grape for this card to highlight the raspberries.

 

Real red is perfect for the strawberries with the sentiment stamped in Shaded spruce.


 

I love the colours of the Red White & Blue that team so beautifully. The card base is Pacific point.

 

Next up is a combination of Gorgeous grape with Soft sea foam. The pale green is just 'gorgeous' with the purple!


The lucky last one in the set (so far) is made with Real red & Old Olive. I also added a little white with some spotted tulle ribbon to give it a little more softness.

This wasn't the only thing I've been working on this week though. I've been adding more cards to my Facebook business page (links should be at the top of the page if you'd like to see what I've got) & was busy creating some friendship cards with a sweet stamp set, also from the Sale-a-brations catalogue featuring the most adorable little donkeys from the Darling donkeys stamp set. I made a number of cards for orders & made some super cute baby cards too. I'll post some pics of those during the week.

Well, that's it for me for now. I'll be back mid week to give you a look at the Baby & Donkey cards so keep an eye out for them. Stay safe til next time!

XX Alison










Comments

Popular posts

Mid week blog #99 - Square tri-fold fun fold

Calendars & Christmas cards

New creations with He's All That

Tic Tac Toe challenge #174

Male'ish' cards