Tranquil thoughts & Hydrangea haven

 Hello everyone & welcome back to my blog.

I returned to work this week & went away to a conference on day 2 so didn't have a lot of time for crafting. 😞 But I did get some lovely things made before I went back!!πŸ‘πŸ˜

First I made a gift for a dear friend which went straight into the post for her. I made a tri-fold card using the Tranquil thoughts stamp set, Stitched nested dies & Scripty embossing folder. 

 

                To match that I added some simple stamped writing paper with matching envelopes. 

 

Hopefully they'll be a hit & I might even get a letter back from her on it! 

To continue on with highlighting some of the beautiful stamps & dies that I have, I chose to work with a beautiful new suite that is in the January to June mini catalogue. I've been wanting to get this suite out ever since I bought it but something has always come up instead. Now that I've made one set with it I can't wait to get started on some of the other papers in the DSP pack. Here's a look at what I've made so far......


I CASED these cards from a set created by Sue Vine (misspinkscraftspot.blogspot.com) in Kylie Bertucci's All Star Tutorial bundle. She created a set of cards using only 1/2 a sheet of 12X12 DSP & co-ordinating cardstock. I loved the idea so changed it up a little by using the Hydrangea Haven DSP & picked out 6 different co-ordinating cardstock colours. I embossed some Basic White cardstock with either the Scripty or Forever greenery embossing folders & raised them using dimensionals. I added very little bling as the paper really sells itself.

        The Hydrangea haven DSP co-ordinates with so many different colours in the Stampin' up range!
These two used Pear Pizazz & Purple posy cardstock.
Gorgeous grape & Misty moonlight went perfectly with the colours of the DSP here.
The final two cards co-ordinated with Rococo rose & Seaside spray.

These cards don't have any sentiments yet as I'm not sure that they need them! I think they would be lovely as any occasion cards but of course if someone wants them with sentiments then that's an easy fix. All of these cards are available in my Facebook business page if you're interested.

This coming week I will be creating using the Painted Poppies stamp set which co-ordinates with the Painted Labels & Poppy Moments die sets. I also will sneak in some more ideas for using the freebies that you can get when ordering from the Sale-a-Bration catalogue. 

Hope you can come back to see what I create this week. Have a lovely week & take care.

XX Alison

 




Comments

Popular posts

Mid week blog #99 - Square tri-fold fun fold

Calendars & Christmas cards

New creations with He's All That

Tic Tac Toe challenge #174

Male'ish' cards