Art Gallery & Fine Art Florals


Welcome back to my blog & thanks for your time. 

 This week, as promised, I'm sharing with you some lovely cards I made using the Art Gallery stamp set & the Fine Art Floral DSP. There's a die set to go with these called Floral Gallery but I'm saving that for another week! 

I had so much fun creating some beautiful cards this week. There are 2 sets I'm showing, one in yellows & one in reds.


I played around with the backing colours for this set, using white, Just Jade & Mint Macaron for the card bases. I layered with some contrasting black & Daffodil delight & stamped the sentiment straight onto the image layer.


The card on the left uses Just Jade for the base with Layered Leaves embossing folder to add some dimension. The card on the right is simply layered with fanned card stock & a touch of ribbon.


I used white on white for the card on the left & wrapped a little bit of Mint macaron ribbon around the top layers. The background is embossed with the Scripty embossing folder. The card on the right has a Mint Macaron base & the embossing is Woodlands.

The next group of cards were made using the Fine Art Floral DSP & co-ordinating red card stock colours.



This is just one sheet in the collection & I only used 1/2 sheet for these cards. The colours used are Poppy parade, Cherry Cobbler & Merry Merlot. To add a little contrast, the sentiments & bands are stamped with Old olive & Pear Pizzazz. I did add a little bling with some white glitter card stock though. 😁 Otherwise I let the paper make its own statement.

Next are some cards from an order for Valentines day, child birthday & Mother's birthday. Busy week!





Finally, I promised you some pics of some wedding cards I'm working on. One is finished & the other is 'in the works'. I used the reverse patterns on the Fine Art Floral with Rose Gold metallic paper & Blushing Bride card stock. The floral die cut is from the Many Layered Blossoms die. 

First up is a pic of the completed wedding card....

I was asked to include a place for money which is included on the inside. The love heart on the front has the bride & groom's names. The second card will be very similar but will use darker shades & probably the floral side of the DSP rather than the print. Here's the 'work in progress' shot.

I'll share the finished product with you next week. 

If you'd like any more info on this week's cards, would like to place an order for cards or maybe a catalogue then let me know. There's contact details at the top of the page or you can find me at alisonculliver.stampnup.net or on FB - Crafted by Alison.

I hope you have a wonderful week. Thanks for popping bye, I'll see you next time!

XXAlison

Comments

Popular posts

Mid week blog #99 - Square tri-fold fun fold

New creations with He's All That

Calendars & Christmas cards

3D creations - gift boxes

Tic Tac Toe challenge #174