Peaceful Poppies gift set

 Hello everyone & welcome back to my blog!

Well, we made it through the floor installation & have put back about 2/3's of our furniture. I looks so much better & was worth the inconvenience. I am looking forward to when all the sorting, culling & placement of furniture & goods is all over so that I can get back to making cards. I've been kept occupied but I've missed creating. Anyway, here's some pics of a card set I made for a friends birthday using the Painted Poppies stamp set.


I used Just Jade, Pretty Peacock & Real Red for the main card stock & added in some Granny Apple Green & water colours for the flowers. There are 5 cards using various DSP from the Poppy Parade collection with matching envelopes. The gift box was made to hold the cards on one side, the envelopes on the other & I even made a little box to hold some stamps. 


Here's a view of the front of the box & the inside.


.... and now here's the card I made to go with the set. These colours are just so beautiful together and the DSP is just stunning. So sad to see this design retire but I've already seen (and purchased) some things from the new catalogue so I can't wait to show you those in the coming weeks.

Next week is the last week that I can create for you from the 2020-2021 catalogue so I've decided to use the World of Good bundle & DSP. I haven't done much with male suitable cards so this week is my chance to get some more cards into my stash for the guys.

That's it for me next week. I hope you've enjoyed seeing the beautiful Poppy themed cards. I loved making them & am looking forward to creating with the World of Good set. Have a great week & I'll be back next week. Bye for now.....XX Alison






Comments

Popular posts

Mid week blog #99 - Square tri-fold fun fold

Tic Tac Toe challenge #174

New creations with He's All That

Calendars & Christmas cards