Beautiful world masculine set

 Hello and welcome back to my blog,

Firstly, apologies for the delay in posting this. I never anticipated that getting new floors & my daughter moving back home would delay me posting by 2 whole days! Sorry I couldn't post earlier but I'm back with some gorgeous masculine themed cards using the Beautiful World stamp set & the World Map dies. As I mentioned in my last post, I don't make enough masculine cards so the challenge was to use some retiring products as well as making some much needed male cards for my stash. Here's the cards I came up with for you......


I had a play around with colours, some new techniques & CASED some inspiration from Pinterest.


The card on the left used Soft Suede for the base with DSP from the World of Good specialty papers mounted on Basic White. I stamped the sentiments in Early Espresso & Crumb Cake, fussy cutting one & using the die from the Painted Labels dies for the other. I tied in the blue with a scrap of Night of Navy behind the larger sentiment. The centre strip & ink pot are mounted with dimensionals.
The card on the right has Early Espresso for the base with a layer of Cinnamon Cider embossed with the Old World Paper embossing folder. On top of this I layered a piece of Very Vanilla with the globe base stamped in Cinnamon Cider & the globe itself stamped in Seaside Spray. I wanted something different for the detail so I cut a small slit either side of the base of the globe and threaded some Cinnamon Cider in-colour ribbon & Braided Linen trim through & across the card. I added a sentiment in Early Espresso & finished with a few Champagne rhinestones to bling it up a little. Overall I'm very happy with the results. 😊 

It was very easy to create these cards & I was lucky enough to get my hands on the World of Good Memories & more card pack before it retired so I can happily create a whole heap of masculine cards for my stash when I get my unpacking sorted out. I really didn't have much more time to create with all the unpacking, furniture hunting, moving my daughter back home & having the house valued taking up so much time. I've really missed crafting & am looking forward to creating loads more again.

My next project is to create using something from the new Annual Catalogue that went live this week! I decided to use the beautiful Etched in Nature stamp set as it's such a lovely set.  If you'd like me to send you a catalogue or purchase something from my online shop then please click here http://www.stampinup.com.au?demoid=4023901

I hope you have a wonderful week & find time to pop back in next week. Thanks for dropping by & I'll see you next time. Bye for now.......XX Alison

 


Comments

Popular posts

Mid week blog #99 - Square tri-fold fun fold

Calendars & Christmas cards

Tic Tac Toe challenge #174

New creations with He's All That

Creating some sparkle with the Birthday Sparkle kit