Mid Week blog #31 - Creating with the Kerchief card kit

 Hello & welcome to my Mid Week blog,

Thanks so much for stopping by. My Mid Week blog is designed to be shorter than my Sunday blogs so that I can share techniques, card design or other tips and tricks with you. I feature projects that can be created for beginners & can also be stepped up for a fancier or more detailed item. I hope you enjoy this weeks focus which is creating using a card kit. Stampin' Up® have many different card kits available with some having pre stamped supplies but no stamps, others having everything including stamping blocks, adhesives, ink, embellishments & cardstock. There's a kit to suit all abilities so if you want a quick but enjoyable session with some friends, why not pop over to my online shop to see the large range of kits available. The kits range in price from $21AUD to $44AUD & there's even a magnetic board kit! Links are included at the end of this blog.

These first two photos show you how the kit comes & what's inside when you open the packaging.

 

Here are the cards that I made using the Kerchief card kit. 

I started by making the cards as per the directions....

  

I then got creative, mixing & matching the supplies, adding some different sentiments or embellishments so that I had 8 distinct cards. One of each colour made as per the instructions & 3 of each colour each unique.

I'll start with the Poppy Parade cards...




Then I created with the Coastal Cabana bases, again, making the first as per instructions then changed the other 3 to be unique.




I kept with the same colour schemes for both sets & love how they all turned out. There are matching envelopes in each card kit & there's always little left overs that you can use for other projects.

I hope you've enjoyed seeing what can be done with the Stampin' Up® kits. Next week in my Mid Week blog I will show you some simple but effective cards made using decorative masks. My regular blog on Sunday features the All Squared Away stamp set. I hope you can come back for both of them.

That's all for this week. Thanks again for popping in. Til next time, take care & keep creating. XX Alison


Here's a list of the other kits available from Stampin' Up® with links to my online store. There's also some pics of some of the kits after the links.


Stamping kits












Non Stamping kits




Todays kit : Kerchief card kit

























Comments

Popular posts

Mid week blog #99 - Square tri-fold fun fold

New creations with He's All That

Calendars & Christmas cards

3D creations - gift boxes

Tic Tac Toe challenge #174