I intended visiting the Seaside with the Seaside Bay bundle, but......

 Hello, welcome to my blog,

This week I was intending to showcase a beautiful new stamp set from the January to April '23 mini catalogue with gorgeous seaside birds, shells & seaside themes. However. In the early hours of Saturday morning my Mum's nursing rang to say that Mum had had a nasty fall & was heading off to hospital. As it turns out she broke her hip & shoulder & wacked her head. I then spent most of
Saturday sitting with her & discussing what her options were with the doctors. As she's 94 there are many risks with the impending operation but the drawbacks of not having it are a poorer quality of life. 

Because family, especially Mum is a very big priority for me this means that I did not finish the cards I intended for this post. My sincere apologies but I'm sure you all understand. 

As I don't know what the outcome will be I am unsure whether I will be able to create my scheduled posts in the next few weeks. I will either have my posts back on track or pop on to explain what the news is.

Thank you for understanding. 💟


Comments

Popular posts

Mid week blog #99 - Square tri-fold fun fold

New creations with He's All That

3D creations - gift boxes

Showing the versatility of the lovely Layering Leaves stamp set

Mid Week Blog #75 - Quick & Easy card designs