Darling donkeys & Chocolate!

 Happy Sunday everyone!

This week I've got a lot of lovely things to share with you. I was so busy making Chocolate Gift boxes that I didn't get time to post the pics of the Darling donkeys cards that I promised. Well, here they are now....




I just love the sweet expressions of the donkeys. 💝 And now here's the beautiful baby cards I made using the Baby Pull toys stamp set....


This card has a fold out strip that showcases the adorable animals in the stamp set. I used it for a colleagues new nephew.



As you've probably guessed, this was for a new baby girl! The elephant was stamped twice & then fussy cut to give me a second one to add dimensionals to. The background was embossed with the dotty folder from the Wrapped in texture die set. I loved making the baby cards. 💓

Now onto Chocolate! With Valentines day not too far away I decided to create some sweet little boxes to pop a bar of chocolate into. 



There are two sizes, one for the Lindt filled chocolate bar 

 

These were made using the Paper blooms free DSP from the Sale-a-bration catalogue & can be used for birthdays or as a thank you.

 


I used the stunning From My Heart specialty DSP from a previous catalogue as it's just perfect for a special person on Valentines day but there are lots of lovely papers in the catalogues that would suit just as well. My favourite would have to be the 'Always' box with the 3D butterflies. 💘💕💖

My final box was made to fit a standard Cadbury bar. 
 
I used the Hydrangea Hill DSP, the sentiment is from the Punch Party stamp set which is only available as a hostess gift & the flower was made using a stamp from the older Because I care stamp set which goes beautifully with the new Hydrangea series! Clever clogs at Stampin' up. I still get to use my older products when they bring out the new ones. Love it!!

All of the boxes will be available to purchase on my FB page (craftedbyalison) or I can custom make some if you have a different design or colour scheme in mind. If you would like any more info on how I made these boxes or would like to purchase any Stampin' Up products so you can make them yourself then please get in contact with me, I'd love to help you out.

Well, that's it from me for now. I return to work this week so will need to be very organised so that I can continue to make & blog. There are so many things that I want to create & so many stamps & dies that I want to play with so please come back & check out what I come up with.

Thanks very much for popping in, take care & I'll be back soon!

XX Alison







Comments

Popular posts

Mid week blog #99 - Square tri-fold fun fold

Calendars & Christmas cards

New creations with He's All That

Tic Tac Toe challenge #174

Mid Week Blog Series #11 - Make your own gift bags.