Forever ferns re-visited

 Welcome back everyone,

I hope you've all had a great week. I've had a lovely time playing with one of my favourite stamp & die sets, Forever Ferns SS & Forever Greenery dies.

Last year I used these two together for the first time & loved all the projects I made but then I got new things to play with & didn't use them. I wanted to make some simple cards for my shop & had some pre-cut leaves so thought, why not combine the two? 

 

For these four cards I started with a plain neutral card base, layered it with a white piece embossed with the Greenery embossing folder, added 4 different colour ways of leaves & finished with some coordinating ribbons. Lastly there is a simple stamped sentiment. The cards & envelopes are all finished inside with a matching image. These have been bundled together in an acetate gift box but can be purchased separately if need be. I'm very happy with how they turned out. ๐Ÿ˜Š


For the next two I used some of the Forever Ferns DSP, adding die cut leaves, layering, embellishments & sentiments. Still in love with this colour way even though I've made a few already. 

 

The next project I had was to make a card for a dear friend's daughter's 18th. I chose the Blossoms in Bloom stamps & Many Layered dies to re-create my daughter's card in a different colour scheme.


Again this set produces a stunning card which the birthday girl loved.

My final challenge for the week was to create some wedding cards for  myself & a friend who has 2 weddings coming up. I've completed one but still working on the others. I'll post them when they're done. 


I used the Forever Blossoms stamp set & Parisian dies to create the flowers & 'Amour' as well as the Stitched So Sweetly dies for the sentiment which also came from the Forever Blossoms stamp set. There's a gorgeous glitter on the first layer & I matched that with some Snowflake Splendour ribbon to finish it off & tie it all together.

I had so much fun this week returning to some of my favourite sets but next week I'll be showcasing some of the new stamps & dies I've recently received. Can't wait to show you what I create. There's baby cards to make, an explosion of Berry'licious cards, art inspired flowers & even a donkey or two. In fact there's so much to play with it may well take me a few weeks to get through it all. These stamps & dies are featured in the new mini catalogue for Jan-June 2021 or the Sale-a-brations catalogue, available Jan 5th to Feb 28th this year. Let me know if you'd like me to send you a catalogue.

That's all from me for now. Wishing you a restful & healthy week ahead. I'll be back with some more cards & creations to show you next week. Take care. 

Love, Alison XX




Comments

Popular posts

Mid week blog #99 - Square tri-fold fun fold

Calendars & Christmas cards

New creations with He's All That

Tic Tac Toe challenge #174

Male'ish' cards