Corner bouquet creations

 Happy Sunday everyone!

Today I'll be sharing with you a little stamp set that can pack a big punch! My focus stamp set this week is the Corner Bouquet set available in the Sale-a-bration catalogue which ends in one week! Eeekkk. That two months has flown by. I've made 3 different styles of cards this week and here is a pic of the completed cards....


As you can see, the cards are all quite different but they were all made using the smaller of the bouquet stamps.
The first one is a fancy fold that also incorporates some of the free Flower & Field DSP. I used Real Red Card stock for the base & Old Olive to frame the stamp & half of the sentiment. The other half is waiting inside the card. 

For the second card I used Old Olive for the card base & embossed with the Layered leaves embossing folder. I added a simple layer to the front, the stamped bouquet with detailed flowers plus a greeting & a little matching bow. Inside is a smaller stamp to tie it all in. 
I do love the green & purple together. I've used this colour combination a few times recently.

The final card I made from an idea created by another stampin' up demonstrator, Liz Yuille from oldstablescrafts.co.uk where she used the stamp to create a butterfly.

I tweaked her design a little but love how the bouquet can be used to create a totally different image. I started with some Seaside Spray ink then 'tapped' a Dark Night of Navy stampin' blends pen over the top. After 'huffing' onto the stamp to keep the moisture up I inked it onto a piece of plastic then pressed the white card stock over it. Next was 'huffing' on the same ink & creating the second wing before adding the body & head of the butterfly with stamps from the same set. I finished it by drawing the antennaes with a water pen & grabbed some ink straight from the Rich Razzleberry ink pad then used a sentiment from the Parisian beauty stamp set which unfortunately is retired. After cutting it out using the largest rectangle from the Stitched so sweetly dies, I mounted it on some DSP from the 2019-21 collection and used some beautiful Rich Razzleberry for the card base. A couple of faceted gems & it was complete. LOVE IT! Hope you love it too. 

There wasn't a lot of time for crafting this week with a busy workload but next week I'm going to squeeze in one last project from the Sale-a-bration catalogue using the Darling Donkeys stamp set & will also be featuring the Monogram Messages stamp set which can be used for everyday cards, notelets or even small gifts. 

Hope you have a wonderful week & I'll see you all next week! Happy Crafting...... XXAlison








Comments

Popular posts

Mid week blog #99 - Square tri-fold fun fold

New creations with He's All That

Calendars & Christmas cards

3D creations - gift boxes

Tic Tac Toe challenge #174