Pampered pets series

 Hi everyone & welcome back to my blog!

I hope this finds you all well & happily crafting. Just a short blog for you today. This week, as promised, I am featuring some more cards using the Pampered Pets stamp set, Playful Pets DSP & the co-ordinating Pets dies.

I wanted to have a play around with some different colours this time so here's what I came up with....


I tried some brown themed cardstock for these two cards & am very happy with how they turned out. The colours I used are Cinnamon Cider, Soft Suede, Early Espresso & Sahara Sand. I love the expressions of the animals so tried to match the sentiment with the face.  They come from Approaching Perfection (Sale-a-bration) & the Pampered Pets stamp set. The sentiment backgrounds on the dog card are created with dies from the Stitched with Whimsy & Stitched So Sweetly sets. The embossed background is made using the Old World Paper embossing folder. Here's a closer look at them....


The final card in the series was made using some basics that co-ordinate beautifully with the DSP - Black, Basic White & Real Red.  I finished the card with a cute little bow & mounted the sentiment on a rotated piece of black using the Stitched shapes dies.


I'm working on a few fun folds & sketches this week & will be highlighting the Press On stamp set in my next blog as I do love coffee! I hope you can join me again next week. Take care & have fun creating!
XX Alison


Comments

Popular posts

Mid week blog #99 - Square tri-fold fun fold

Peaceful Poppies gift set

Good Morning Magnolia!

Etched in nature

Love of leaves trio