Press on!

 Good morning everyone,

I hope you've all had a lovely week. I've had a very busy week creating lots of lovely things to share with you. I've made some cards using the Press On stamp set which was loads of fun as I got to use my markers as well. I had a lovely day with some card making friends & I also started on an order for an 80th birthday card & 60 chocolate sleeves to go with it! I'm part way through the order but it will be done in time.

To start with I'll show you the cards I made using the Press On stamp set. I decided to go with some beautiful aqua shades this week, with a little colour twist to both of the cards....


Very happy with the end results of playing around with some new colour ways.


The 'confidence' card uses Crumb Cake, Pretty Peacock, Bermuda Bay & white. I stamped some coffee cups, a sentiment & the coffee beans on basic white, then coloured some parts with our Stampin' blends. This was mounted on some Bermuda Bay DSP before finishing it with some ribbon & pearls.

The second card I had a creative leap by using some Pumpkin Pie to add Wow to the card. The base is Coastal Cabana with a basic white layer embossed with the Tasteful Textile embossing folder.  I die cut/embossed a strip of Crumb Cake with the Stitched with Whimsy dies & added some circles cut with the Stitched Shapes dies in Pumpkin Pie & Oh So Ombre Coastal Cabana DSP. I stamped the 'rays' from the Press On stamp set as well as the sentiment & coffee cup. The cup is fussy cut & coloured with the Stampin' blends. To add a little bling to the card I wrapped some Pool Party sheer ribbon under the sentiment.

Next up to show you is the cute little card I made at our card day. 


This card was made using scraps & donated card stock as part of a challenge to use up our old card stock & DSP. It was a different fold than I've used before but it turned out pretty cute.

Finally, I've been working hard on an order for a colleague for her Dad's 80th birthday. 

I made the card with Merry Merlot, some pearl paper, Forever Gold Specialty paper & gold shimmer paper. The lettering is stamped with an alphabet set & the leaves are die cut from the Stitched leaves dies. Inside there are 2 Very Vanilla layers for the family to write on which have matching leaf details. To go with the card I was asked to make some sleeves for his favourite chocolate (and mine) - Turkish delight. Very simple Merry Merlot sleeve with a sentiment stamped on contrasting Vanilla & a gold leaf. 2 done, only another 58 to go!!

I hope you like my creations as much as I do. Next week I'll be showcasing the Tranquil Thoughts stamp set & the Tranquil dies. I'm off to a wedding on the Saturday so I'll have to be super organised this week! 

Thanks for stopping by. Please get in touch if I can help you with anything crafty. Have a wonderful week and I'll see you next Sunday! 

XX  Take care, Alison.


Comments

Popular posts

Mid week blog #99 - Square tri-fold fun fold

Peaceful Poppies gift set

Good Morning Magnolia!

Tic Tac Toe challenge #174

Timeless Arrangements helps you create beautiful cards