Good Morning Magnolia!

 Hello all & welcome back.

This week has been crazy busy! We've nearly finished packing up most of the house in readiness for the new flooring plus Mum's quick stay in hospital ended up being an 8 day stay! There wasn't much time for crafting unfortunately 😞 but I promised some Good Morning Magnolia cards so I looked back over some of the cards & gifts I've made in the past year & found quite a few. Here's a special selection for you.....


This card is the first one I made using the Good Morning Magnolia stamp set & I still love the way it turned out. I used a spritz with green ink for the background & hand coloured the image. Being one of the earliest cards from when I first started using Stampin' Up products, the colours are not unique to SU but work well for the card.

  

This next card was something a little different that I wanted to try. The sentiment & image is stamped on white card stock & hand coloured. I mounted it on some Just Jade & both were die cut using the Stitched Nested labels set. The card is Just Jade & the DSP is from the Parisian Blossoms collection but teams perfectly with this stamp & colours. Loved this style & will make more in the future.


My final offering is a tri fold card with matching gift box. I tailor made the box to fit a watch band but it's similar in dimensions to the chocolate boxes I made for Valentines day. The colours used are Mossy Meadow, Calypso Coral & some re-purposed ribbon. The DSP is from the Magnolia Lane suite also. The tiny flower in the bottom corner of the card was fussy cut from leftovers of the DSP to add a little extra to the card.

That's about it for me this week. Another big week ahead of me with the flooring taking up 3 days, putting things back in the house & a Stampin' Up online event in the middle of it all, plus I have to go back to work as the school holidays are over. 😩 All of this aside, I will be show casing the Peaceful Poppies suite which is another one that, sadly, is retiring.
I hope you have a wonderful week & I'll see you again next week. Thanks for stopping by! 

Bye for now, XX Alison.







Comments

Popular posts

Mid week blog #99 - Square tri-fold fun fold

Peaceful Poppies gift set

Tic Tac Toe challenge #174

Timeless Arrangements helps you create beautiful cards