Mid Week Blog series. #2 Triple stamping technique

 Hello & welcome to this week's mid-week blog,

Today's technique I call Triple Stamping. Although you only stamp once you end up with 3 layers of DSP.

 Here's how I achieved the layers.

On  a piece of Basic White I stamped the largest plant image in Garden Green.

Next I stamped the smaller plant in Pear Pizzazz.

I then added the String of Pearls plant in Granny Apple Green.

Lastly, I stamped a few leafy accents around the edges of the cardstock with Mossy Meadow.

The next step was to die cut the stamped card stock to make 3 layers of the DSP. I used the Stitched Rectangles dies to achieve this.


Using Garden Green cardstock I die cut layers slightly larger than the stamped layers.

I adhered each image to it's slightly larger cardstock layer then adhered them in ascending sizes until it was all one piece. This was adhered to an Evening Evergreen card base. I stamped the Happy Birthday sentiment in Evening Evergreen & matted it on a Pear Pizzazz strip. The final touch was adding an Embroidered Ribbon bow.

 

I think it turned out lovely. It looks quite striking but as you can see it was very easy to make. I hope you like it too. If you would like the card recipe, I have added it to my projects on These Are My Stamps or you can come back on Sunday for my regular post where the measurements will be. Take care til next time! XX Alison


Comments

Popular posts

Mid week blog #99 - Square tri-fold fun fold

Peaceful Poppies gift set

Good Morning Magnolia!

Etched in nature

Love of leaves trio