Flowing Flowers hand made DSP cards

 Hello & welcome to my blog,

If this is your first visit, I hope you enjoy it & come back again. If you are returning, welcome back & thank you! Today I will be showing you the cards I made using hand made DSP. During my mid week blog I showed you how to make your own DSP using cardstock, inks & stamps & now I am showing what I created with that DSP. I hope you like them.


  

Here are the four cards I made with the DSP by trimming .5cm off each piece & mounting on 4 different shades of cardstock. Each card is detailed below.

Basic white base with the DSP mounted on dimensionals & some olive matte dots. The sentiment is from the Beautiful Friendship stamp set.

 
Calypso Coral card base with some Artistry Blooms sequins. The sentiment is from 
the Fancy Phrases stamp set.
 
The last two cards are orientated to portrait. The left card uses Pale Papaya cardstock with a few Genial Gems & the sentiment from the Beautiful You stamp set. The card on the right uses Pear Pizzazz cardstock with some cute little Brushed Brass Butterflies & a curvy sentiment from the Quite Curvy stamp set.

I love the colours of this set & think they'll prove popular with my customers. I had a lot of fun making these quick cards. I'd love to see if you've made anything similar, please feel free to post them on my Facebook page - Craftedbyalison.

That's it for another week. I hope you enjoyed this blog & come back for more. In my Mid Week blog I will show you how to make a simple, small treat box & next week's Sunday blog will be showing you the new Gumball Greetings stamp set & matching Gumball dies. I hope you can come back for both of them!

If you would like me to send you a catalogue please send me a message on my FaceBook page at Crafted by Alison. 
If you would like to order any of the materials I used in today's cards I've popped some links down below for you that go directly to my Stampin' Up shop.
If you would like to buy any of the cards I show in my blogs they are available in my shop on FaceBook as well or you can message me to check if they are still available.

Thanks so much for stopping by today. Til next time, take care & keep creating! XX Alison










Comments

Popular posts

Mid week blog #99 - Square tri-fold fun fold

New creations with He's All That

Calendars & Christmas cards

3D creations - gift boxes

Supremely Awesome stamp set makes awesome & cute projects.