Gumballs galore!

 Hello & welcome to my blog,

If this is your first visit, I hope you enjoy it & come back again. If you are returning, welcome back & thank you! This week I have a couple of cute cards made using the new Gumball Greetings stamp set & matching Gumball Machine dies. Both cards are quite easy to make but look so cute with the colours & sentiments. I really enjoyed making both of them.

As the sentiment says, this is the sweetest card to give to someone special!

 
To make this first card I started with a Basic White Card base, added a matte layer of Granny Apple Green then a matte of Friendly Hello DSP which is free during the current Sale-A-Bration promotion.
Adde to these layers are Granny Apple Green cardstock die cut with the Stitched So Sweetly dies. I then stamped the small gumball machine & a sentiment in Smokey Slate before colouring them with a rainbow of Stampin' Blends colours. These two layers were added to the base & the card is finished off with a small bow made with Terracotta Tile Shimmery ribbon. A nice bright & cheerful card.

This card uses some of the smallest stamps from the set. I teamed love hearts with the sentiment "♡
 You", stamping the sentiment in the bottom corner & randomly on some Real Red cardstock as well as on the card base. I then used a strip of striped DSP from the retired Playful Pets. To create a unique feature
for this card I firstly die cut a strip of hearts using the Gumball Machine dies & used a white heart in the centre heart. As you will see in the following photo I also diecut larger heart from the white cardstock inside the card.

I love how this one turned out. 

There are still lots of other stamps in the set that I haven't used yet, along with dies that work together with 3D domes to make a 3D gumball machine! but I'm saving them for another post.

That's it for another week. I hope you enjoyed this blog & come back for more. In my Mid Week blog I will show you another Card Sketch & next week's Sunday blog will be 'casing the catalogue'. This is when you use the catalogue creations & replicate them, usually very similar but also with tweaks that 'make it your own'. I have seen a few people post their creations on Facebook & thought it would make a nice change. I hope you can come back for both of them!
If you would like me to send you a catalogue please send me a message on my FaceBook page at Crafted by Alison. 
If you would like to order any of the materials I used in today's cards I've popped some links down below for you that go directly to my Stampin' Up shop.
If you would like to buy any of the cards I show in my blogs they are available in my shop on FaceBook as well or you can message me to check if they are still available.

Thanks so much for stopping by today. Til next time, take care & keep creating! XX Alison











Friendly Hello DSP This item is available for free when you spend $90 during Sale-A-Bration!









Comments

Popular posts

Mid week blog #99 - Square tri-fold fun fold

New creations with He's All That

Calendars & Christmas cards

3D creations - gift boxes

Tic Tac Toe challenge #174