Mid Week blog #18 - Make your own DSP

 Hello and welcome to my mid week blog,

These mid week blogs are designed to be shorter than my Sunday blogs so that I can share techniques, card design or other tips and tricks with you. This week I will be showing you how to create your own DSP. 

I started by collecting all of the supplies - Basic White cardstock, Ink pads, stamp sets.

I chose The lovely Flowing Flowers stamp set from the new Jan - June '22 mini catalogue & added the Artistically inked stamp set for some green leaves.

I started by stamping the flowers around the edges in Pale Papaya & added a centre flower in Calypso Coral.

Next I added some smaller Calypso Coral flowers around the Pale Papaya flowers then used Pear Pizzazz to add leaves. Now the DSP is finished. Quick & easy.


I cut the cardstock into quarters.....


...and now I have 4 card fronts ready to make some cards!

So you see making your own DSP is super simple. You just need some inks, stamps & imagination. I will be using these pieces for my Sunday blog so I hope you can come back to see what I create.
I hope this post has inspired you to create some DSP of you own. If you do I would love you to post a pic on my Facebook page - Craftebyalison. 

Thanks for stopping by. In next week's mid week blog I will show you how to create a quick chocolate gift box which can be used at any time of the year but especially handy with Easter only a few more weeks away. Good luck with making your own DSP & keep on creating! XX Alison










Comments

Popular posts

Mid week blog #99 - Square tri-fold fun fold

New creations with He's All That

Calendars & Christmas cards

3D creations - gift boxes

Tic Tac Toe challenge #174