Mid Week blog #28 Case the catalogue - Crane of Fortune

 Hello & welcome to my Mid Week Blog!

Thanks so much for stopping by. My mid week blog is designed to be shorter than my Sunday blogs so that I can share techniques, card design or other tips and tricks with you. I feature projects that can be created for beginners & can also be stepped up for a fancier or more detailed item. I hope you enjoy this weeks focus which is CASEing the Stampin' Up® catalogue.

The stamp set I chose to CASE is the beautiful Crane of Fortune from the Jan - June 2022 Mini catalogue. The cards are featured on page 22 of the catalogue & I chose the following card....


I love the simplicity of the design & the soft colours. It makes me feel mellow just looking at it! LOL.
This is the original from the catalogue.
I didn't change much, just the spacing of the panels & using DSP that included a crane in the corner. It's such a pretty card.

There are so many beautiful cards to CASE from the catalogue it was hard to choose which one. I'm happy with my first CASE & am looking forward to showing you more from the new Annual catalogue that launches in in under 2 weeks!! 

I'll be back on Sunday with some more details on how to make this card as well as more cards featuring the Symbols of Fortune Suite which has the Crane of Fortune stamp set, Good Fortune dies & Symbols of Fortune DSP as well as ribbon, embellishments & Mother of Pearl specialty paper. I hope you can join me for that. 
Next week in my Mid Week blog I will be showing you how to create a double fold card with a belly band. Lots of variety in how it ends up, the only limit is your imagination (& supplies!). 
Thanks for popping by, I hope you enjoyed seeing my card today & come back to see what I have in store for next week. 

Til next time, take care & keep creating. XX Alison



Comments

Popular posts

Mid week blog #99 - Square tri-fold fun fold

New creations with He's All That

Calendars & Christmas cards

3D creations - gift boxes

Tic Tac Toe challenge #174