Mid Week blog #94 - delay in posting

 Hello & welcome,

For those who are regular followers of my blog you will be aware that my life has been in a little turmoil this year. Currently my sister is in palliative care & we are unsure how much longer she will be with us. Because of this & the poor health of my Mum we have been trying to visit both my sister & Mum as much as possible & consequently my crafting time has been reduced. This means that my blog is not quite ready for posting so I will be posting either tomorrow or Friday.

My sincere apologies but my family is obviously my priority. I will return as soon as I can.

Thanks for your understanding, Alison XX

Comments

Popular posts

Mid week blog #99 - Square tri-fold fun fold

New creations with He's All That

Calendars & Christmas cards

3D creations - gift boxes

Tic Tac Toe challenge #174