Mid Weel blog #72

 Hi everyone,

For those of you who regularly follow my blog, thank you for visiting today. You may have read Sunday's blog where I talked about how I hadn't been able to complete that blog as Mum had had a fall & broken her hip. Well good & bad news. Good news is that the Doctors were able to operate successfully to repair her hip & she survived the anaesthetic at the age of 94! As wonderful as that news is the flip side is that it has meant I have needed to visit her daily around my work hours as she has been very disoriented in a strange environment. This has left me very little time to complete my scheduled blogs. More good news though is that she went home to her nursing home today! We were so happy with this news.

All that aside, I regrettably wasn't able to have my scheduled blog tonight but with Mum back this will allow me to return to my regular crafting. My sincere apologies for missing two posts in a row. 

On Sunday I will be featuring the Seaside Bay bundle & next Wednesday's mid week blog will discuss how to clean your stamps. Thanks for understanding my troubles, I hope you can come back to see both of this week's blogs.

Til next time, take care & keep crafting. XX Alison

Comments

Popular posts

Mid week blog #99 - Square tri-fold fun fold

New creations with He's All That

3D creations - gift boxes

Showing the versatility of the lovely Layering Leaves stamp set

Calendars & Christmas cards